Hello Everyone!
It's me Abby and I have been here all along but MY life has changed a bit since November 13th when baby Vivianne arrived! Baby Vivianne has taken all the humans spare time and although my daily schedule has not changed, my parents don't seem to have the spare time to update my Blog so I am adding this post myself. I love Vivianne when she comes over with her Mommy but I get a bit curious when she cries, I don't like that very much. The other night the humans were bathing her and she didn't much like the experience. I like to be very close to her and smell her blankets and once I even snagged her soother. I don't know what all the fuss was about but apparently the soother is for the baby's mouth only! I hope we become best buds, we can have a lot of fun together when Vivianne gets a little bigger.
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment