Thursday, September 24, 2009

LEVEL II OBEDIENCE CLASS - 1st NIGHT

Level II obedience class started tonight! Abby acted like she had never been to Level I obedience and the other 9 dogs acted almost the same. We are certain the Instructor probably went home after class and had to take Advil! We have a lot of homework to do before class next week, a LOT. Abby decided it would be a good idea to roll around on the floor rather than just "lay down". I think her thought process went along the line of...heck while I am down here on the floor anyway, why not just roll around and show my belly to all the other dogs and while I am here why not chew on my leash and shake it around a bit! By half-time she was getting slightly better and by the end of class she was back to being the good girl that she can be. Just another fun adventure with the lovable brown/beige doggie we call our little darling. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Look at that gorgeous lady! (Martha Jo you look fantastic as well!) Princess Abby should be the best trained dog in the city after all the dedicated time and effort you put into her training and well-being!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete