Hi, it is me again. This is a new picture that my foster mom sent to my adoptive parents on the weekend. In this picture I am playing with my sister McKenna. Can't you just tell I love to play!
I understand that my new parents have bought me some of my very own toys and they have also purchased a new coat for me (so I will not be cold when I arrive in Canada).
My parents have already made me an appointment next Monday, January 12th to see my new Vet. I can hardly wait to see Dr. Barry and the staff at the Douglas Animal Hospital.
I will check in with everyone once I have arrived safely in Fredericton. Pray for safe travels for both me and my new parents this coming weekend.
Until next time...
You are such a lucky puppy to be coming to live with two great parents in New Brunswick!
ReplyDeleteYou will like it here... lots of snow to play in and your parents will make sure that you have a nice coat to stay warm! And, you will enjoy rides in the car and long walks too!
We are SO looking forward to meeting you as are all your parents' friends (furry and otherwise).
See you soon!
Furry Friend Lover
We are excited to meet you and welcome you to our family! You have many people waiting to meet you here in Canada. I hope you like your new coat! We have a present for your arrival. It will be waiting at your big, beautiful house in Fredericton when you get here!!! Safe travels.
ReplyDeleteSee you Saturday!
Aunt Shelley and Uncle Richard and Matt.
We can't wait to you meet you, you LUCKY girl !
ReplyDeletexoxo