
Woof Woof
This is a picture of me that my Foster Mother sent to my adoptive parents in Canada. I am still safely with my wonderful foster mom in Arkansas but am looking forward to my trip to my forever home in New Brunswick, Canada. Burrrr, I hope it is not too cold there!
Woof woof back at you little girly doogie!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Daisie Mae. I am a female dog with an attitude coming from a mix of Dachshund and Chihuahua....ya...I know...
I was born 6 years ago on December 25th..... yup.... a Christmas baby :)
I would like to be the first Pooch to welcome you to Canada.
Not to worry Darling, my mommy knows your new adoptive parents and she keeps on telling me how lucky you are...apparently you won't be lacking of love and you will be very well looked after.....Basically, you'll be running the show and be treated like a Queen....like the way I am treated at home.....lol....
Gotta go now.....Travel safe to your new home!
Daisie Mae (Posie) xo
We can't wait to see you!! Please come visit soon, I'll teach you how to play in the snow.
ReplyDeletePiper Alice...10 year old Airedale..loves puppies
Hi Abey,
ReplyDeleteAre you liking your new home in Freddy Beach? I cannot wait to play with you. Lucy xo